Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Itís more than just toys...

A Boy no longer!!! So glad you and Dad came... it's a statement of Loyalty, Fun, Family and Friends... thank you for bringing the spoilers they were great!!! Till next yeaR!!!

Images
    Kudos sir. It wouldn't be MM without you two.
    WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Link View Post
    I was in my early teens when my dad dragged me into this grimy Super 8 hotel in a small town in West Virginia equipped with poor lighting, peeling wallpaper, and a bunch of guys thrice my age playing with toys, and my life changed after that. Since then, I have grown so much and have made many new friends because of that. I never would have imagined how amazing this community is in terms of love for the hobby, talent, and most importantly: brotherhood. Attending Mego Meet has shown me a family I never knew existed.
    One of us! One of us! One of us!

It's always great to see you and your Dad. Also, it was great to see you out drink your Dad while simultaneously not getting carded. Well done! Stay golden, Pony Boy!
    An old Irish Blessing - "May those who love us, love us; and if they do not love us, may God turn their hearts; and if He does not turn their hearts, may He turn their ankles, that we may know them by their limping"

Images
    Well said sean and it is always a pleasure seeing you .