Clear All
  • David R
    • Sep 16, 2015

18 New Action Jackson Cards and Preview card

Where will these 18 be available ? See below

• trekercollecter
    Museum Patron
    • May 22, 2008

For those members whom are to unfortunate to be able to go to the megomeet, is there a way to get them aside of the meet? I would love to have a set. Thanks. Trekercollecter.

Comment

• generic
      Persistent Member
      • Jun 25, 2009

I too would love to get a set of these cards, but won't be at Mego Meet. If there's a way to get them, please let me know!
      Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

• Timothy2251
        Jerks beef with Ten Bears
        • Mar 15, 2008

Can't go to the Meet this year, but I, too, would love a set of the new cards. Please let me know what hoops I need to jump through, and I'll happily do 'em!
        "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Comment

• thoriron
          Career Member
          • Apr 22, 2004

i live in Italy and i would love to have the new cards....

Comment

• David R
            • Sep 16, 2015

I too am interested in these cards if someone can please help. Was the first card given out this past weekend ?

Comment

• MegomanJess
              MegoHead
              • Oct 9, 2003

I guess they got tired of waiting for me to make more cards myself.
              ~~~ Jess ~~~
              If you want an Action Jackson #1 card PM me with your mailing address. It might not go out ASAP but I will send you one.
              http://actionjackson.wikia.com/wiki/Action_Jackson_Wiki

Comment

• palitoy
                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                • Jun 16, 2001

Originally posted by MegomanJess
                I guess they got tired of waiting for me to make more cards myself.
                No, we always intended to make Official MegoMuseum cards of AJ. What other people did wasn't going to change that.
                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• scoth70
                  Persistent Member
                  • Oct 17, 2008

great looking set...but sadly only people who can make the meets really gets any chance of cards now days
                  unless some one can help you out who goes.....

the trade section here has really dried up ... and doesn't seem much chance of anyone offering up new cards :(

Comment

• thoriron
                    Career Member
                    • Apr 22, 2004

Any chance to have the new cards for an italian super fan??

Comment

• PNGwynne
                      Master of Fowl Play
                      • Jun 5, 2008

I don't agree. I've been a member here ten years and only attended 3 meets. This last meet was the first in which I specifically focused on cards for non-attending members.

In the years I didn't attend, I never had any problem obtaining cards from moderators to distribute, and I've done so in ways intended to generate traffic in the card forum. That forum, and the marketplace, are slower but still productive with some tenacity and patience.

On a related note, my cards sets will mail this weekend, not last as I promised (due to an audit at work).

Originally posted by scoth70
                      great looking set...but sadly only people who can make the meets really gets any chance of cards now days
                      unless some one can help you out who goes.....

the trade section here has really dried up ... and doesn't seem much chance of anyone offering up new cards :(
                      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

Thanks PNGwynne for your help in getting cards for me, looking forward to finally getting the last few remaining cards I needed and any extra suprise cards too, greatly appreciated.

Comment

• scoth70
                          Persistent Member
                          • Oct 17, 2008

before lots of members had cards to trade with
                          I also had a bunch of cards sent me for distribution from usa super heroes and red boarder aj cards .. and put myself forward to do this since a few times offering to pay any cost and never had any replys back from messages sent ... its not so easy here in uk to get cards unless like you scott you offer to help out..along with a few other members who get enough to share out and help...I've even sent cards back to USA that I was to share here in uk that members just couldn't get hold of even when lots of trading was going on.. the thrill of the chase may it be long or short

Originally posted by PNGwynne
                          I don't agree. I've been a member here ten years and only attended 3 meets. This last meet was the first in which I specifically focused on cards for non-attending members.

In the years I didn't attend, I never had any problem obtaining cards from moderators to distribute, and I've done so in ways intended to generate traffic in the card forum. That forum, and the marketplace, are slower but still productive with some tenacity and patience.

On a related note, my cards sets will mail this weekend, not last as I promised (due to an audit at work).
                          Last edited by scoth70; Jun 15, '18, 9:30 AM.

Comment

• David R
                            • Sep 16, 2015

Aside from the preview card, have any of the 18 new Action Jackson cards that were supposedly coming in 2018, ever been released ? If so, where ? I have not seen them. Only a few months left in 2018 !

Comment

• scoth70
                              Persistent Member
                              • Oct 17, 2008

as far as I know nothing yet..

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡