Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 18 New Action Jackson Cards and Preview card

Images
    I don't agree. I've been a member here ten years and only attended 3 meets. This last meet was the first in which I specifically focused on cards for non-attending members.

In the years I didn't attend, I never had any problem obtaining cards from moderators to distribute, and I've done so in ways intended to generate traffic in the card forum. That forum, and the marketplace, are slower but still productive with some tenacity and patience.

On a related note, my cards sets will mail this weekend, not last as I promised (due to an audit at work).

Quote Originally Posted by scoth70 View Post
    great looking set...but sadly only people who can make the meets really gets any chance of cards now days
    unless some one can help you out who goes.....

the trade section here has really dried up ... and doesn't seem much chance of anyone offering up new cards :(
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Thanks PNGwynne for your help in getting cards for me, looking forward to finally getting the last few remaining cards I needed and any extra suprise cards too, greatly appreciated.

Images
    Blog Entries
    before lots of members had cards to trade with
    I also had a bunch of cards sent me for distribution from usa super heroes and red boarder aj cards .. and put myself forward to do this since a few times offering to pay any cost and never had any replys back from messages sent ... its not so easy here in uk to get cards unless like you scott you offer to help out..along with a few other members who get enough to share out and help...I've even sent cards back to USA that I was to share here in uk that members just couldn't get hold of even when lots of trading was going on.. the thrill of the chase may it be long or short

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I don't agree. I've been a member here ten years and only attended 3 meets. This last meet was the first in which I specifically focused on cards for non-attending members.

In the years I didn't attend, I never had any problem obtaining cards from moderators to distribute, and I've done so in ways intended to generate traffic in the card forum. That forum, and the marketplace, are slower but still productive with some tenacity and patience.

On a related note, my cards sets will mail this weekend, not last as I promised (due to an audit at work).
    Last edited by scoth70; Jun 15, '18 at 9:30 AM.