Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Supergirl(s), Two-Face and Unmasked Harley!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • comicmike
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 22, 2009

Originally posted by mjd
    I received a shipping notice for the new Supergirl this afternoon!
    I'm especially curious about her head-sculpt, the shape of the back of the head, the neck hole placement, and how full are her hair plugs....hmmm, that hair-plug verbiage just sounds funnny...unsure how to phrase that better

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

I really like FTC's "Jane" redecoration on the standard Super Gals head and would like to see it used more often.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TRDouble
        Permanent Member
        • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by mjd
        I received a shipping notice for the new Supergirl this afternoon!
        Me too... finally!

I have a few other figures coming as well (Pink RC 1966 Batman, SF Sinestro and bagged Poison Ivy), but Supergirl was the main target. Heck, she is what finally prompted me to place an order for the other figures in the first place!

Comment

• Mary Canary
          Career Member
          • Jun 21, 2017

Pics please!

Comment

• TRDouble
            Permanent Member
            • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Mary Canary
            Pics please!
            As soon as she arrives

Comment

• tllgn
              Persistent Member
              • Feb 6, 2010

I just got my Harley Quinn figures ( bought 2 ) excellent figure.of course they used Daphne from Scooby doo line head sculpt.but
              It works wonderful here.the hair is nicely arranged. Also got the two supergirls .again very nice the skirt variant is very well done.nice cape .outfit fits well.the super girl sculpt is nice with nicely arranged hair.belt looks very nice.she's got wonder woman boots �� that are modified for super girl.overall very nice.the
              First super girl is better then I thought.of course its got the wondergirl head sculpt.the outfit is striking.although her wonder woman
              Boots �� are to big but modified for this super girl also.these gals are nice good job ftc...

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎