Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Supergirl(s), Two-Face and Unmasked Harley!

Supergirl and Two Face are worth getting, not so much on Green/Gold Supergirl or Harley, but hey that's just me.

Images
    I feel the same way. Two-face is one of FTC's better efforts and I like that they chose to do a Silver-Age variant.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

I don't really understand the thinking behind that proto-Supergirl being on the child/teen body. If she had been on the regular female body then I might have considered it. It's so at odds with the real Supergirl or any other Superman-related offering that it's not worth putting on the shelf. Off to the Island of Misfit Toys with that one.
    Last edited by rodkeith; Jun 16, '18 at 11:27 PM.

So are the Supergirls available now? Or still in limbo? Not that I'm buying anytime soon.

I received a shipping notice for the new Supergirl this afternoon!

Quote Originally Posted by mjd View Post
    I'm especially curious about her head-sculpt, the shape of the back of the head, the neck hole placement, and how full are her hair plugs....hmmm, that hair-plug verbiage just sounds funnny...unsure how to phrase that better

Images
    I really like FTC's "Jane" redecoration on the standard Super Gals head and would like to see it used more often.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Quote Originally Posted by mjd View Post
    Me too... finally!

I have a few other figures coming as well (Pink RC 1966 Batman, SF Sinestro and bagged Poison Ivy), but Supergirl was the main target. Heck, she is what finally prompted me to place an order for the other figures in the first place!

Pics please!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Canary View Post
    Pics please!
    As soon as she arrives