Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FTC Makes BAtman and the Outsiders...Random thoughts?

^ Wow, you are a fan!

Images
    I'd sooner buy Dr. Jace than Looker lol, just sayin'.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

So, I'm gonna' guess it's a no from you guys for Duke of Oil then...

Images
    Baron Bedlam! But I'd take the Duke over Looker.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Baron Bedlam! But I'd take the Duke over Looker.
    As for villains, my pipe dream would be the complete Masters of Disaster. Such great, fun characters. Don't see it ever happening, so I guess I'll have to settle for the tiny little metal figures from the old Heroes role playing system.

I wouldn't turn down that Bedlam, though. There's a new Baroness Bedlam in the pages of Doomsday Clock in Geo-Force's new Outsiders team, so at least the name is still being used!

I'll be glad to see figures of the Outsiders. They and the New Teen Titans are about as "modern" as I'd like to see the line get however.

Quote Originally Posted by powersthatbe View Post
    weird on facebook today they mentioned looker in the line up but not metamorpho :/
    "Batman and The Outsiders! An all new Batman retro figure (featuring a new head sculpt) leads the latest retro series from FTC into battle, while Black Lightning, Katana, Halo, Geo-Force, Metamorpho, and Looker getting their debut figures in FTC’s World’s Greatest Heroes lineup!" Looks like Mr. Mason is going to be in the line-up, unless something changed. Easy enough figure to do with a costume, just need orange and purple hands.

Images
    Aparo Batman headsculpt? Cool! Fingers crossed.