Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new cards at megomeet?

I would appreciate the opprotunity to get my hands on some of them as well. I am headed over to LaserMego for a chance there. Thanks.

I still have not seen the card 100 of Mystery Man anywhere, other than a scan of it

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    I have several sets, but they're already reserved. If I can obtain more, I'll gladly distribute them.
    I've mailed my sets out, but I did make an error and have requested more cards.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Parker SI sweater; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

I too would like to receive some of these new cards.

regards

Wilders

I will say that if you purchase from LaserMego.com you will get awesome quality products at a resonable price and some really nice cards too! Thanks Laser Mego!!!!

Images
    Help me...No one have the new MM cards for a little italian collector???

Images
    I'm still looking for the new cards too. If anyone has any, I'd really love to get a set...or even just one of the new cards!
    Nostalgia just ainít what it used to be.