Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Col. Steve Trevor, reporting for duty!

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    till you see the side profile and how deformed it is.
    Nothing new.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top mirrored portion or mirror sticker; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors, walls, bar; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Images
    I was going to say, that head might make a cool Flash Gordon custom, as well...but he's got a bad profile?

I got the Wonder Woman (from the same WW wave) head for a custom and she looks odd from the side too, unfortunately. Thankfully, my custom will be wearing a mask...so maybe her face won't look so wonky.

Dana
    Last edited by danadoll; May 19, '19 at 12:00 AM.
    "Do you want a doll?" Kurt

Images
    Blog Entries
    yep he does, flat headed. I saw a custom here that used it and it shows. At CTVT's site they make sure not to show a side shot of it.
    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks