Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Col. Steve Trevor, reporting for duty!

Col. Steve Trevor, reporting for duty!

EFF7B57F-4713-4A71-A26A-FCD3C2BAD566.jpg
    EFF7B57F-4713-4A71-A26A-FCD3C2BAD566.jpg
    9401B4BF-63DF-4F28-8D59-61D22D91577A.jpg
    7E4C74CF-16D5-4307-B583-F897E795D950.jpg
    E699FC1D-8B03-4816-8A97-8CF443516163.jpg

Nice in-scale head sculpt, though the suit is a bit baggy on him. I think he turned out pretty well but most of this figure is probably going to become a custom Steve Rogers.

I finally got the Wonder Woman series 1 figures. They're nice, although the way they are packed in their clamshells looks like they were hit by a car - bodies mangled, heads turned, etc. Had to straighten them out. Today I see FTC is going to make Wonder Woman '77 figures from the Lynda Carter TV show. That's good news, although I hope the line doesn't go on as long as the Batman '66 line.

I always keep extras of the zip ties that go through the peg hole at the top of the clamshell, so I can re-seal after I've turned heads forward, straighten bent limbs, smoothed hair or clothes, etc. I was able to get Wonder Woman to this point by doing that...

Images
    Thank you for the pix, I always appreciate seeing the details and scale.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Parker SI sweater; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceAgent View Post
    I finally got the Wonder Woman series 1 figures. They're nice, although the way they are packed in their clamshells looks like they were hit by a car - bodies mangled, heads turned, etc. Had to straighten them out. Today I see FTC is going to make Wonder Woman '77 figures from the Lynda Carter TV show. That's good news, although I hope the line doesn't go on as long as the Batman '66 line.
    There are some holes in the Batman line caused by rights issues and then they padded the line a lot with variants. Would have loved to see one more unique wave and a little more effort put into the henchmen wave. I don't see how WW could go beyond a couple waves, what is there to do? WW, Diana Prince, Diana on Paradise Island, diver WW, Wonder Girl, Trevor, Etta, Hypolita, a few villains that aren't just guys in suits.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    Also WW with cape, equestrian WW, and cyclist WW. If they are doing all three seasons of the show, they can do two versions of Fausta, Paula von Gunther, Marion Mariposa, Formicida, and the Skrill Monster.

I suppose with the guest stars, it will all hinge on the license. Will we see figures of Wolfman Jack, Martin Mull, John Saxon, and Roddy McDowall? If they don't hit the likenesses of the many female characters more successfully than with Batman '66, many fans will be disappointed.
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Jun 10, '18 at 8:05 AM.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Parker SI sweater; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Has anyone seen a prototype of the new FTC Lynda Carter Wonder Woman yet? I'm dying to see how this is going to look.
    "May fortune favor the foolish"