Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: LaserMego preview

And I left with my Fantasticar!!! Best part: I had three different people at the Meet ask me if I had the chance to pick it up after reading this thread. That's the kind of atmosphere there I was talking about in the other threads...

Images
    Blog Entries
    Every single year, just when you think Paul can't top himself, he delivers another knock-out.

That Acroyear was likely the most talked about and sought after piece in the auction. At least one guy named Scott went home happy. 8)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by samurainoir View Post
    Every single year, just when you think Paul can't top himself, he delivers another knock-out.

That Acroyear was likely the most talked about and sought after piece in the auction. At least one guy named Scott went home happy. 8)
    I really did try to get that figure...but I had to tap out at $250. I hope Paul makes more of them.
    "When not too many people can see we're all the same
    And because of all their tears,
    Their eyes can't hope to see
    The beauty that surrounds them
    Isn't it a pity".

- "Isn't It A Pity"
    By George Harrison

My Good Buyers/Sellers/Traders list:
    Good Traders List - Page 80 - Mego Talk

The thing about Acroyear: you can make him in multiple colors just like the original. Also wound up getting some of the cool, smaller accessories he had available: Gambit charged cards, Marvel's Claw hand, Jimmy Olsen's signal watch and Ma Hunkel's bucket-covered head. Really great stuff.