X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Season 5 of Arrested Development is apparently better than season 4

Five years since Arrested Development made its improbable comeback—thanks to Netflix’s then-nascent foray into original content—the verdict on its fourth season, its mere existence miraculous, is a shrug. When Netflix announced Arrested Development as part of its first slate of original content back in 2011—which…
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • megowgsh
    Customego HoF Curator
    • Nov 19, 2003

My favorite sit-com of all-time. One cannot underestimate the pure genius that is this show.
    Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• cjefferys
      Duke of Gloat
      • Apr 23, 2006

Love the show! I wasn't a big fan of Season 4 though, but Netflix has finally released long promised remixes of those episodes that combine the various storylines so that they should apparently flow better now. I'm going to watch them first then on to season five!

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Love this show, too!

Originally posted by cjefferys
        Love the show! I wasn't a big fan of Season 4 though, but Netflix has finally released long promised remixes of those episodes that combine the various storylines so that they should apparently flow better now.
        Ugh, so much for my season 4 dvd set...
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• cjefferys
          Duke of Gloat
          • Apr 23, 2006

I dunno, I started watching the "remixed" season four and it's still not working for me. Too bad, I think the first two seasons are absolute gold, the third season was good but flawed because Fox cancelled the show so they had to hurry up and tie up the rest of the story quickly, so it seems too rushed. Hoping the fifth season brings back some of the magic.

BTW, looks like some of the cast members got into some hot water the other day while doing an interview with the New York Times. I won't get into details, just google it, but the result is that Netflix cancelled the rest of the promotional cast appearances.

Comment

• Iron Mego
            Wake Up Heavy
            • Jan 31, 2010

I think I got through the first episode of season four and said, "Nope." Have lost all interest in this show as it's simply too frustrating too watch such stupid and selfish people. I get that that's the point of their family dynamic but it started to hurt my brain after awhile.
            Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

• Makernaut
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 22, 2015

Originally posted by Iron Mego
              I think I got through the first episode of season four and said, "Nope." Have lost all interest in this show as it's simply too frustrating too watch such stupid and selfish people. I get that that's the point of their family dynamic but it started to hurt my brain after awhile.
              I totally get that. I've been planning to give it another try because I know from experience that plenty of shows don't resonate with me for some reason and later on I can dig them a whole lot easier than I did on the first try.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎