el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

Originally posted by Hector
      Nah, I’m not into that type of car, even if I was a millionaire, I wouldn’t buy a Ferrari. I’m strictly a Ford man.

My 65 Mustang is my baby...I’ll cruise in that...thank you very much...

1965 Mustang is a sweet machine, congratulations on owning one. By the way the car Steve McQueen drove in the movie Bullitt
      what year was that Mustang? its been a long time since I seen the movie.

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by tjacwave50
        1965 Mustang is a sweet machine, congratulations on owning one. By the way the car Steve McQueen drove in the movie Bullitt
        He drove a 1968 Mustang fastback...Dark Highland Green...

sigpic

Comment

• megomania
          Persistent Member
          • Jan 2, 2010

Saw the commercial for this today....Higgins is a female.

Every TV exec these days is just trash.

-Chris

Comment

• Steeler80
            Mayor of Strunk
            • Jun 29, 2001

Originally posted by tjacwave50
            As Hector said, the original was a 68 Fastback (my favorite car ever, more than likely because of the movie). One of the original cars has recently resurfaced. It had been sitting in a barn in Tennessee since the owner (actually the current owner's deceased father, I think) bought it back in the early 70s. It was on tour recently too. Several videos about it on youtube.

As for the Magnum reboot, I agree with what a lot of others have posted. The original was a good show with its primary charm being its characters and the actors who played them. From the trailer, this looks to be Magnum in name and location only. Like a lot of the frenetic action movies today, it has no soul.

Comment

• glimpy
              Loco Chango
              • Feb 5, 2012

I'll give it a try, nothing's ever as good as the original though
              sigpic

Comment

• fallensaviour
                Talkative Member
                • Aug 28, 2006

It’s kinda giving off a bit of a burn notice vibe.
                Maybe it’s just me but that’s what I’m getting from the trailer.
                No need to watch episode one looks like the bald buddy dies right off and magnum totals two Ferraris then they end it with a funeral to said fallen buddy.
                I’ll give it a go I’m not expecting much would have been neat if they were able to cross over to Hawaii five’o.
                “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎