X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boss
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 18, 2003

Agents of Shield

I’m probably one of only 3 people who’ve watched this from the beginning. All I can say is... what a satisfying season finale. Bummer I have to wait over a year for the next season.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.
  • Obibob
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jul 27, 2007

My wife and I have been there from episode 1, so I guess that’s all 3 of us Boss. Seriously, it was a GREAT season finale and quite honestly, it would have worked as the series finale as well. In retrospect, it may have been best if ABC had ended the series tonight. Not really sure where they go from here and I’m afraid it won’t be the same...sigh

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
      Muddling through
      • Oct 4, 2008

I am 2 episodes behind but yeah I have been there since the beginning as well

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

I've been watching since day one! I haven't seen the episode from tonight, but I will watch it tonight. I think it keeps getting better all the time.

Comment

• WannabeMego
          Made in the USA
          • May 2, 2003

Ditto...Haven't stopped watching since Ep. 1...though I came close...love the latest season
          Everyone is Entitled to MY Opinion...Your's, not so much!

Comment

• johnnystorm
            Hot Child in the City
            • Jul 3, 2008

Been there since the start too, and this was the best season yet. I really liked Graviton as villain...great setup, great actor, great costume & powers.
            Sure we'll see more of Phil Coulson too, glad he got to Tahiti for real. Coulson is my favorite character. Gregg is just a very likeable actor.

Comment

• jwyblejr
              galactic yo-yo
              • Apr 6, 2006

From what I've heard,next season is suppose to be short. I think it might be the last one. Kind of like Gotham.

Comment

• knight errant00
                8 Inch Action Figure
                • Nov 15, 2005

Been there from Day 1 as well, through all the ups and downs, disappointment, headscratchers, and cool stuff. I thought the season started off weak, with the future/space story just dragging on, but picked up once they returned.

I thought the finale was good but not great, probably mostly because I was hoping to see how it would tie in with Infinity War. Had they ended with a couple characters evaporating like we saw with the Avengers, I'd have loved it. I think some of the best points in the show have been the connections to the movie continuity -- HYDRA's infiltration of SHIELD and the agency's fall, Coulson being involved in hiding and retrieving the Helicarrier, Fury and Hill popping up . . . I know it's a budget thing, but I've always thought they needed to do more of that.

And if this is the new team . . . well, let's just say I don't think they could have started the show with this group and had it stay on the air. I still think their biggest mistake was tearing down SHIELD -- the show could have benefitted from some Man from UNCLE-style missions and support from HQ/the organization. I get it's kinda become its own thing over the years, but I still really wanted to see the SHIELD in some form similar to that of the comics.

I'm assuming they're holding the premiere to hook into Avengers 4 as they wrap it all up.

Comment

• Random Axe
                  The Voice of Reason
                  • Apr 16, 2008

I hadn't seen any since the Inhuman storyline started and people started changing from the mists. last one I watched two dudes flew into space and died, can't remember the names. I'm probably two seasons behind at this point
                  I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she dumped me before we met.

If anyone here believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.

Comment

• Mego Magyar
                    Permanent Member
                    • Jan 17, 2011

I've been there from the beginning too, guess there are more of us then anyone thought.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                      galactic yo-yo
                      • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by knight errant00
                      Been there from Day 1 as well, through all the ups and downs, disappointment, headscratchers, and cool stuff. I thought the season started off weak, with the future/space story just dragging on, but picked up once they returned.

I thought the finale was good but not great, probably mostly because I was hoping to see how it would tie in with Infinity War. Had they ended with a couple characters evaporating like we saw with the Avengers, I'd have loved it. I think some of the best points in the show have been the connections to the movie continuity -- HYDRA's infiltration of SHIELD and the agency's fall, Coulson being involved in hiding and retrieving the Helicarrier, Fury and Hill popping up . . . I know it's a budget thing, but I've always thought they needed to do more of that.

And if this is the new team . . . well, let's just say I don't think they could have started the show with this group and had it stay on the air. I still think their biggest mistake was tearing down SHIELD -- the show could have benefitted from some Man from UNCLE-style missions and support from HQ/the organization. I get it's kinda become its own thing over the years, but I still really wanted to see the SHIELD in some form similar to that of the comics.

I'm assuming they're holding the premiere to hook into Avengers 4 as they wrap it all up.
                      I actually liked how the season started. I guess I was just so hyped up because we got to see the Kree.

Comment

• Mego Magyar
                        Permanent Member
                        • Jan 17, 2011

Potential Spoilers

Since the next season doesn't air untll after Infinity War 2 and we all know people will be brought back from the dead, anyone else think that if one of the Avengers is the one to "reset" things and already thinking Coulson is dead that they bring him back too. I don't know if Gregg's contract is over but I can see Coulson being brought back and standing there and saying "Not again"

Comment

• thunderbolt
                          Hi Ernie!!!
                          • Feb 15, 2004

the next season doesn't air till fall of 2019? They are skipping a year?

Originally posted by Mego Magyar
                          Potential Spoilers

Since the next season doesn't air untll after Infinity War 2 and we all know people will be brought back from the dead, anyone else think that if one of the Avengers is the one to "reset" things and already thinking Coulson is dead that they bring him back too. I don't know if Gregg's contract is over but I can see Coulson being brought back and standing there and saying "Not again"
                          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Mego Magyar
                            Permanent Member
                            • Jan 17, 2011

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                            the next season doesn't air till fall of 2019? They are skipping a year?
                            That's what I heard

Comment

Working...
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎