Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agents of Shield

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by knight errant00 View Post
    Been there from Day 1 as well, through all the ups and downs, disappointment, headscratchers, and cool stuff. I thought the season started off weak, with the future/space story just dragging on, but picked up once they returned.

I thought the finale was good but not great, probably mostly because I was hoping to see how it would tie in with Infinity War. Had they ended with a couple characters evaporating like we saw with the Avengers, I'd have loved it. I think some of the best points in the show have been the connections to the movie continuity -- HYDRA's infiltration of SHIELD and the agency's fall, Coulson being involved in hiding and retrieving the Helicarrier, Fury and Hill popping up . . . I know it's a budget thing, but I've always thought they needed to do more of that.

And if this is the new team . . . well, let's just say I don't think they could have started the show with this group and had it stay on the air. I still think their biggest mistake was tearing down SHIELD -- the show could have benefitted from some Man from UNCLE-style missions and support from HQ/the organization. I get it's kinda become its own thing over the years, but I still really wanted to see the SHIELD in some form similar to that of the comics.

I'm assuming they're holding the premiere to hook into Avengers 4 as they wrap it all up.
    I actually liked how the season started. I guess I was just so hyped up because we got to see the Kree.

Images
    Potential Spoilers

Since the next season doesn't air untll after Infinity War 2 and we all know people will be brought back from the dead, anyone else think that if one of the Avengers is the one to "reset" things and already thinking Coulson is dead that they bring him back too. I don't know if Gregg's contract is over but I can see Coulson being brought back and standing there and saying "Not again"

Images
    Blog Entries
    the next season doesn't air till fall of 2019? They are skipping a year?

Quote Originally Posted by Mego Magyar View Post
    Potential Spoilers

Since the next season doesn't air untll after Infinity War 2 and we all know people will be brought back from the dead, anyone else think that if one of the Avengers is the one to "reset" things and already thinking Coulson is dead that they bring him back too. I don't know if Gregg's contract is over but I can see Coulson being brought back and standing there and saying "Not again"
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    the next season doesn't air till fall of 2019? They are skipping a year?
    That's what I heard