X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jetjungle75
    Career Member
    • Jan 11, 2013

Phantom Questions. The Dailies Edition

Have heard mentioned on this forum the Dailies Edition of the Phantom. How do they differ from the purple figure?
    What would be the current value of one of these figures?
    Thanks
  • GlobalObserver
    Persistent Member
    • Aug 12, 2004

Originally posted by MIB41
    The Dailies version is on the left.

Comment

• Jetjungle75
      Career Member
      • Jan 11, 2013

Very nice. Any ideas as to current value?

Comment

• Jetjungle75
        Career Member
        • Jan 11, 2013

Recently picked up the limited edition Red Phantom. Inside the clam shell along with the Phantom, inside a little bag is the olive head and costume.So you can either display him in the Red or Olive Costume, and change the head to match.

Comment

• Makernaut
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 22, 2015

I think those Phantoms are the best of all the re-Mego stuff. I don't know who all was in on getting that line out there, but "Bravo"! A lot of love went into that.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

^Primarily David Lee and Jason Schiermeyer who were CastAWay back then. The unproduced Charlee Flatt Phantom was more or less the springboard to get their figure going. I'm sure they know of other folks who contributed that I'm leaving out.

Oh, and not to toot my own horn, but I did the art and packaging design. I am very proud to have been a part of both the Phantom releases and the Captain Action line.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• Makernaut
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 22, 2015

^ That's awesome! Thanks for the info on that. I really only knew of David Lee for sure, but remembered enough from reading here and there that others were involved in that.

I have a single Phantom (the initial Phantom....all purple version) and a Captain Action and Dr. Evil. Neat to know you did the art and package design. Thumbs up on all of it!

Comment

• TRDouble
                Permanent Member
                • Jul 10, 2012

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
                ^Primarily David Lee and Jason Schiermeyer who were CastAWay back then. The unproduced Charlee Flatt Phantom was more or less the springboard to get their figure going. I'm sure they know of other folks who contributed that I'm leaving out.

Oh, and not to toot my own horn, but I did the art and packaging design. I am very proud to have been a part of both the Phantom releases and the Captain Action line.

Chris
                Very cool! For the most part, I liked the CA revival line and was disappointed the DC sets were never released. The packaging was top notch on those sets!

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎