X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • william shatners toupee
    Warriors Gate Productions
    • Feb 18, 2010

Mego secret identity johnny storm

I have a memory from when I was a kid and after checking around today and researching, clearly I'm wrong, but I have had this memory so long, I still need people to TELL me I am wrong to put this to bed.

I remember very clearly as a kid seeing SECRET ID figures in a store--- only once, in a display box on top of a counter much taller than me so I couldn't see the front of the boxes in the display, but from the side of the box I could see the names on the boxes and I Johnny Storm was in there--- or, on the side of the display box there was a drawn ad of who was coming out. Obviously this is 40+ years ago now so I'm not sure which is right- Just that I never saw "him". And for years on and off when I'd remember this, I'd regret never having actually seen him. I remembered today and got curious, and found nothing on Google and in the Museum archives.

So was I mistaken about this all of these years? I am guessing so, but it's odd because I remember it so well.

Thanks!
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

You are mistaken. The S.I. figures were only catalog sold, for one Christmas.
    Last edited by LonnieFisher; May 17, '18, 2:24 PM.

Comment

• warlock664
      Persistent Member
      • Feb 15, 2009

That would be ironic, since the Human Torch didn't have a "secret" identity.

Comment

• DavidCoppola
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 3, 2009

A non-flame Johnny Storm would have been a good idea, as the torch figure...well...sucked, IMO.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎