Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mego Meet Vintage 12 Inch GI Joe And Super Joe Request List

Ape Mego Meet Vintage 12 Inch GI Joe And Super Joe Request List

With Mego Meet quickly coming up, I thought I would see what vintage 12 inch GI Joe or Super Joe items folks would like us to bring.

We only have 1 table so I don't know how much room we'll have, and we have a lot of Mego items to bring.

So if there is a specific GI Joe or Super Joe item or items you would like, let us know and if we have it we'll bring it. We have boxed and loose items, complete sets or individual pieces as well.

Now we will have 5 tables full of vintage GI Joe and Super Joe at the Kentucky GI Joe Toy Expo in Louisville July 28th if you can make it to that show. (www.kygijoe.com) https://www.facebook.com/Kygijoe-505039822857577/

Looking forward to our first Mego Meet

Steve

Images
    Already messaged you what Iím looking for Steve.
    Look forward to meeting you at the Meet.

Images
    I look forward to seeing the gi joe

Images
    Action Man Power Hog ATV--and looking forward to some ancillary Joe goodness amongst the Mego gold.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Parker SI sweater; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

superJoe parts and pieces would be great if you have incomplete figures. Especially for the non-fleshtone bodies.

Images
    I'd love to come but won't be able to. I'd be interested in any early brass rivet Joes or even body parts.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rche View Post
    superJoe parts and pieces would be great if you have incomplete figures. Especially for the non-fleshtone bodies.
    I will be unable to make it but I too would be interested in purchasing parts for SuperJoes from you. Please post what you have for sale or please respond to the PM I just sent you.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Quote Originally Posted by rche View Post

Any specific parts you are looking for or figures? I probably have all of them, but can't bring them all.

Quote Originally Posted by drquest View Post
    I'd love to come but won't be able to. I'd be interested in any early brass rivet Joes or even body parts.
    We'll have a whole lot of GI Joe stuff at the Kentucky GI Joe Toy Expo, plus the Expo has expanded for even more dealers this year, primarily GI Joe. You should check it out. www.kygijoe.com

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SAS-KY View Post
    We'll have a whole lot of GI Joe stuff at the Kentucky GI Joe Toy Expo, plus the Expo has expanded for even more dealers this year, primarily GI Joe. You should check it out. www.kygijoe.com
    I would love to, and would consider getting a table or two to sell, but I'm going to be two states away then....