X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Make Brushing Fun!

How is that we don't have adult versions of these things now? For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

I had the Snoopy one. Never knew what that part in the front of his doghouse was for.

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

Got to fight those Cavity Creeps...

-M
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• JediJaida
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 14, 2008

Originally posted by jwyblejr
        I had the Snoopy one. Never knew what that part in the front of his doghouse was for.
        To hold toothpaste.
        JediJaida

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

I've never had or even tried an electric toothbrush

Did/do they work better than handbrushing ? ... Or is the vibration more of a novelty for kids ?

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by MRP
            Got to fight those Cavity Creeps...

-M
            I always wondered if Herb Trimpe did the model sheets for that series of commercials. The Creeps sure look like it and the humans remind me a lot of his faces in the 70s.
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Werewolf
              Inhuman
              • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by thunderbolt
              I always wondered if Herb Trimpe did the model sheets for that series of commercials.
              He did.
              You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Werewolf
                He did.
                I thought so. I even spotted that when it originally aired. Thanks
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Werewolf
                  Inhuman
                  • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  I thought so. I even spotted that when it originally aired. Thanks
                  To this day I think those designs would have made a cool line of tie in toys.

You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎