Thread: Dungeons and Dragons Venger statue.

Images

Dungeons and Dragons Venger statue.

I'm not a statue collector but I still appreciate the 80s D&D finally getting some love.

http://news.toyark.com/2018/05/14/du...e-shock-299360
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Wow that is awesome!
    Mortui Vivos Docent
    The Dead Teach the Living

Images
    That really looks great, I always wanted a figure of Venger.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    That's pretty cool!

Very nice.

I remember that the first really good cosplay outfit, that I saw, was of Venger, in an early issue of Starlog magazine.

It would be cool if ReAction would make a line of animated D&D series figures and toys.

Images
    My symmetrical brain always had a problem with the one horn, but he was a cool villain, and that's one nice statue!

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Klosterheim View Post
    Very nice.

I remember that the first really good cosplay outfit, that I saw, was of Venger, in an early issue of Starlog magazine.

It would be cool if ReAction would make a line of animated D&D series figures and toys.
    I remember that issue and pic as well!

I agree that these are prime ReAction candidates--make them to fill out the old LJN line (still one of the nicest fantasy lines in my opinion, just lacking the TV mainstays).
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Falstaff13 View Post
    I remember that issue and pic as well!

I agree that these are prime ReAction candidates--make them to fill out the old LJN line (still one of the nicest fantasy lines in my opinion, just lacking the TV mainstays).
    Very cool!

Yeah, that would be great.

And/or, I would like to have Hasbro create a subdivision company for making TV & Movie figures that either didn't have original toys or only had a limited toy line. Have 3.75 and 'Black Series' figures for two sizes. Plus make a new variety of 3 & 3/4" Dungeon & Dragons playsets and D&D figures, figures like the newer Star Wars action figures that go back to the five points of articulation.

Some Animated Series Dungeon & Dragons Playsets could be things like:

Slave Mines
    Venger's Castle
    A land bridge that comes with a 4 inch treasure chest that has a false bottom and secret door that lets figures drop through the bottom.
    Some sort of buildings suspended with big chains over a lava flow.
    A graveyard with magical weapons.
    Magic Item/Weapon recharge Statue.
    The D&D Ride Rollercoaster.