X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • enyawd72
    Maker of Monsters!
    • Oct 1, 2009

My Bigfoot encounter...full interview.

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a man named Dustin who hosts a YouTube show Crypto PTSD and for the first time gave a full detailed account of my encounter from 1982.

• Teemu
    Persistent Member
    • Dec 15, 2010

hide and go seek champion.jpg

I believe Bigfoot may exist, but may not be what we think they are.

Comment

• enyawd72
      Maker of Monsters!
      • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Teemu
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]22805[/ATTACH]

I believe Bigfoot may exist, but may not be what we think they are.
      I have no idea what they are...I have my own theory, but that's all it is. I know some people attribute their elusive nature to some magical powers or supernatural abilities i.e. cloaking, dimension hopping, etc. I do not. I think they're just an animal who is very intelligent and so well adapted to their natural environment they're able to evade detection. I used to get upset trying to convince people of their existence. I've moved past that point. I don't "believe" in Bigfoot any more than I "believe" in dogs and cats. I know they exist, and I'm not alone.

Comment

• EmergencyIan
        Museum Paramedic
        • Aug 31, 2005

Dwayne, I listened to the entire interview and it was fascinating! I believe it.

Thanks for sharing that. By the way, the sketch was just as fascinating.

- Ian
        Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• Teemu
          Persistent Member
          • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by enyawd72
          I have no idea what they are...I have my own theory, but that's all it is. I know some people attribute their elusive nature to some magical powers or supernatural abilities i.e. cloaking, dimension hopping, etc. I do not. I think they're just an animal who is very intelligent and so well adapted to their natural environment they're able to evade detection. I used to get upset trying to convince people of their existence. I've moved past that point. I don't "believe" in Bigfoot any more than I "believe" in dogs and cats. I know they exist, and I'm not alone.
          Not doubting you. I've heard all the theories too. One particular that stands out of what kind of DNA/Genealogy "descendant" that Bigfoot may very well be,but I am not wasting my time talking about it with people here. The famous Buffalo Bill wrote about these Giants in his book and Giants go all the way back to the times of the Bible.(God's Word)

Comment

• enyawd72
            Maker of Monsters!
            • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by EmergencyIan
            Dwayne, I listened to the entire interview and it was fascinating! I believe it.

Thanks for sharing that. By the way, the sketch was just as fascinating.

- Ian
            Thanks Ian.

Comment

• enyawd72
              Maker of Monsters!
              • Oct 1, 2009

Originally posted by Teemu
              Not doubting you. I've heard all the theories too. One particular that stands out of what kind of DNA/Genealogy "descendant" that Bigfoot may very well be,but I am not wasting my time talking about it with people here. The famous Buffalo Bill wrote about these Giants in his book and Giants go all the way back to the times of the Bible.(God's Word)
              Buffalo Bill, Teddy Roosevelt, even Leif Erikson in 986 A.D. Not to mention every single Native American tribe, loggers, park rangers, etc.

Comment

• Mego Milk
                Custom Mego Maker
                • Jun 3, 2007

I listened!

I believe you, sir.

Comment

• Hedji
                  Citizen of Gotham
                  • Nov 17, 2012

I need to find time to give this a listen! Bookmarking now.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎