Thread: My Bigfoot encounter...full interview.

My Bigfoot encounter...full interview.

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a man named Dustin who hosts a YouTube show Crypto PTSD and for the first time gave a full detailed account of my encounter from 1982.

hide and go seek champion.jpg

I believe Bigfoot may exist, but may not be what we think they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Teemu View Post
    hide and go seek champion.jpg

I believe Bigfoot may exist, but may not be what we think they are.
    I have no idea what they are...I have my own theory, but that's all it is. I know some people attribute their elusive nature to some magical powers or supernatural abilities i.e. cloaking, dimension hopping, etc. I do not. I think they're just an animal who is very intelligent and so well adapted to their natural environment they're able to evade detection. I used to get upset trying to convince people of their existence. I've moved past that point. I don't "believe" in Bigfoot any more than I "believe" in dogs and cats. I know they exist, and I'm not alone.

Images
    Dwayne, I listened to the entire interview and it was fascinating! I believe it.

Thanks for sharing that. By the way, the sketch was just as fascinating.

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Quote Originally Posted by enyawd72 View Post
    I have no idea what they are...I have my own theory, but that's all it is. I know some people attribute their elusive nature to some magical powers or supernatural abilities i.e. cloaking, dimension hopping, etc. I do not. I think they're just an animal who is very intelligent and so well adapted to their natural environment they're able to evade detection. I used to get upset trying to convince people of their existence. I've moved past that point. I don't "believe" in Bigfoot any more than I "believe" in dogs and cats. I know they exist, and I'm not alone.
    Not doubting you. I've heard all the theories too. One particular that stands out of what kind of DNA/Genealogy "descendant" that Bigfoot may very well be,but I am not wasting my time talking about it with people here. The famous Buffalo Bill wrote about these Giants in his book and Giants go all the way back to the times of the Bible.(God's Word)

Quote Originally Posted by EmergencyIan View Post
    Dwayne, I listened to the entire interview and it was fascinating! I believe it.

Thanks for sharing that. By the way, the sketch was just as fascinating.

- Ian
    Thanks Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Teemu View Post
    Not doubting you. I've heard all the theories too. One particular that stands out of what kind of DNA/Genealogy "descendant" that Bigfoot may very well be,but I am not wasting my time talking about it with people here. The famous Buffalo Bill wrote about these Giants in his book and Giants go all the way back to the times of the Bible.(God's Word)
    Buffalo Bill, Teddy Roosevelt, even Leif Erikson in 986 A.D. Not to mention every single Native American tribe, loggers, park rangers, etc.

Images
    I listened!

I believe you, sir.

I need to find time to give this a listen! Bookmarking now.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!