Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: My Bigfoot encounter...full interview.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 1, 2009
    Location
    Jefferson, Ohio
    Posts
    6,205

    My Bigfoot encounter...full interview.

    A few weeks ago I was contacted by a man named Dustin who hosts a YouTube show Crypto PTSD and for the first time gave a full detailed account of my encounter from 1982.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 15, 2010
    Posts
    1,646
    hide and go seek champion.jpg


    I believe Bigfoot may exist, but may not be what we think they are.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 1, 2009
    Location
    Jefferson, Ohio
    Posts
    6,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Teemu View Post
    hide and go seek champion.jpg


    I believe Bigfoot may exist, but may not be what we think they are.
    I have no idea what they are...I have my own theory, but that's all it is. I know some people attribute their elusive nature to some magical powers or supernatural abilities i.e. cloaking, dimension hopping, etc. I do not. I think they're just an animal who is very intelligent and so well adapted to their natural environment they're able to evade detection. I used to get upset trying to convince people of their existence. I've moved past that point. I don't "believe" in Bigfoot any more than I "believe" in dogs and cats. I know they exist, and I'm not alone.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 31, 2005
    Location
    New York, New York
    Posts
    4,159
    Images
    1
    Dwayne, I listened to the entire interview and it was fascinating! I believe it.

    Thanks for sharing that. By the way, the sketch was just as fascinating.

    - Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 15, 2010
    Posts
    1,646
    Quote Originally Posted by enyawd72 View Post
    I have no idea what they are...I have my own theory, but that's all it is. I know some people attribute their elusive nature to some magical powers or supernatural abilities i.e. cloaking, dimension hopping, etc. I do not. I think they're just an animal who is very intelligent and so well adapted to their natural environment they're able to evade detection. I used to get upset trying to convince people of their existence. I've moved past that point. I don't "believe" in Bigfoot any more than I "believe" in dogs and cats. I know they exist, and I'm not alone.
    Not doubting you. I've heard all the theories too. One particular that stands out of what kind of DNA/Genealogy "descendant" that Bigfoot may very well be,but I am not wasting my time talking about it with people here. The famous Buffalo Bill wrote about these Giants in his book and Giants go all the way back to the times of the Bible.(God's Word)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 1, 2009
    Location
    Jefferson, Ohio
    Posts
    6,205
    Quote Originally Posted by EmergencyIan View Post
    Dwayne, I listened to the entire interview and it was fascinating! I believe it.

    Thanks for sharing that. By the way, the sketch was just as fascinating.

    - Ian
    Thanks Ian.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 1, 2009
    Location
    Jefferson, Ohio
    Posts
    6,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Teemu View Post
    Not doubting you. I've heard all the theories too. One particular that stands out of what kind of DNA/Genealogy "descendant" that Bigfoot may very well be,but I am not wasting my time talking about it with people here. The famous Buffalo Bill wrote about these Giants in his book and Giants go all the way back to the times of the Bible.(God's Word)
    Buffalo Bill, Teddy Roosevelt, even Leif Erikson in 986 A.D. Not to mention every single Native American tribe, loggers, park rangers, etc.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 3, 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,620
    Images
    46
    I listened!

    I believe you, sir.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 17, 2012
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    5,650
    I need to find time to give this a listen! Bookmarking now.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •