X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • batmanmc
    mego batman collector
    • Jun 22, 2004

MegoMeet excitement building

is everyone else getting excited and nervous at the same time. i am very happy and excited to be coming back to megomeet this year, but also a little nervous . i have never traveled that far with my trailer . although close i went about 9 hours to the middle of Maine . i cant wait t see all my friends i missed last year . I am excited and nervous about bringing the batmobile because its nice but not perfect and i am always working on making it better and better . MIke
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

For me I couldn’t be more excited Mike. After leaving my first Meet two years ago I honestly thought I’d never make it back due to cost. But the stars have aligned and I can’t wait to see my friends again. You guys were all so nice to this ole Canadian.
    As for nervous, my twin boys have never flown before and I have no idea how smooth the travelling will be. I have every confidence that they’ll feel welcome and like u guys but I admit I’m scared that the plane ride could potentially be horrific.
    We’re all very excited!
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

This is always the Highlight of my year... countdown 20 days and counting!!! Anticipation.....

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by batmanmc
        I am excited and nervous about bringing the batmobile because its nice but not perfect and i am always working on making it better and better . MIke
        We will love it! After all, we are fans of the Mego Batmobile, also "nice but not perfect." I appreciate the effort you're making to bring your car to the meet. My cosplay is nice but not perfect as well, but we'll all have fun.

I attended the 9th and 10th Wheeling meets on Saturdays, and I'm thrilled to be able to attend the whole meet this time.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• cjefferys
          Duke of Gloat
          • Apr 23, 2006

Will the Excitement Building be in addition to the Mego Suite?

Looking forward to the Meet as well!

Comment

• VintageMike
            Permanent Member
            • Dec 16, 2004

Much like last year, I've had a full slate of events, so It's kind of crept up. I'm in a bit of shock, I will be on the road the last of this very month to go! Looking forward to it. I got spoiled last year flying and wasn't really confident doing that this year with the debut of a new location. Can definitely start seeing my car is feeling the miles put on it, so keeping my fingers crossed there. Looking very forward as always to spending time with great friends.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎