Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have two huge Alien items on pre-order...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hedji
    Citizen of Gotham
    • Nov 17, 2012

That is so amazingly cool. Nothing beats the eeriness of the skull slightly visible beneath the translucent dome.

Comment

• J.B.
      Guild Navigator
      • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by Hector
      I’m close to canceling the Sideshow/CoolProps Giger Head.

I’ve made five payment on it already...just one more to go. I’ll be hit with a $180 penalty cancelling fee.

Thoughts?

Hec, why not make the final payment and then sell it MIB for maybe a bit less than what you paid, so you don't have to eat the entire $180?
      You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

It will basically end up the same loss.

These heads need a few years to appreciate...I can’t hold on that long.

What do you think of Chase Smith vs SideShow/CoolProps?
        sigpic

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by Hedji
          That is so amazingly cool. Nothing beats the eeriness of the skull slightly visible beneath the translucent dome.
          Yeah, beautiful indeed...
          sigpic

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

I officially cancelled the CoolProps Giger Head. I’m losing the $180 cancelling penalty downpayment fee...but still getting $1200 back. I’ll be using that money as a partial payment for Chase Smith’s Big Chap. Projected to be completed within 1-2 years. He will make a very limited production run...maybe a dozen, and that’s it. He will be offering it in there versions, head with shoulder...head with shoulders and torso...and the deluxe model, head with shoulders, torso, and arms...half a completed full scale Big Chap. Down the line, he wants to make a complete Alien, legs and all.

Prices range from $4000 to $7500.

He knows I’m into airbrushing and model-making. I’ve been communicating back and forth with him for a while now. So he will make me a kit especially for me, an 1:1 scale unpainted head and shoulders Big Chap...for under $1500...fantastic deal. I’m so stoked! And yes, it comes with a clear see-through dome, ha.

The Hollywood Collectibles Group 1:1 Alien Queen Wall Diorama is still a go...just made my first monthly $133 installment payment. 10 more to go...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎