Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: 1975 HULK POCKET HERO? or comic action hero?

Images
    Blog Entries

Question 1975 HULK POCKET HERO? or comic action hero?

I have a 1975 Hulk pocket hero with straight legs. I thought the straight leg pocket heroes were introduced in 1979. If this Hulk says 1975 shouldn't it have bent legs?

Can someone clarify this for me!!

Thanks
    Last edited by glimpy; May 7, '18 at 4:34 PM.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-news/how-batman-and-superman-stopped-being--super-friends--225413206.html

Images
    I'm no expert, but many of the Pocket Heroes are the same molds as the Comics Action ones from the waist up. I think Hulk is one of those based on your pic and probably bears the original mold date on the torso.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Thanks. Come to think about it you're probably right- it makes a lot of sense now!!!
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-news/how-batman-and-superman-stopped-being--super-friends--225413206.html

Images
    Mego was well known for using different parts on many of their figures.