Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BIG Toys Week: Bionic Bigfoot by Kenner

Love mine!

a “Make offer” button and two cans of “Spaten”
    I had to google "Spaten" but yeah, other than the choice of alcohol, I totally understand.
    Bigfoot was cool, but as a kid, after experiencing the wonder of Maskatron, Bigfoot seemed kind of boring in comparison, so I never did get one.

RE: Bionic Pink; Being a colorblind as a kid (ok, I still am), I never realized that the SMDM packaging I loved so much was PINK! Good thing too, because I already had a complex about wanting the Jamie Sommers doll. I mean action figure.

RE: Bionic Bigfoot; I had all the bionic figures except this one, but my friend Doug did. As much as I loved the whole line, for some reason I wasn't drawn to this one. Being able to play with Doug's may have satisfied me as I remember thinking that Sasquach was kinda boring.

Images
    I think the Bionic packaging is very iconic and dynamic. It really pops. I wish toy companies would go back to thinking pink as more of a gender neutral color again. Past the 70s and 80s pink was pretty much just for Barbie packages. You would never see Batman on a pink card these days. I think collectors would have a hemorrhage.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Cool! Always wanted a Bionic Bigfoot as a kid... I might finally try to acquire a loose one in decent condition.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
    Cool! Always wanted a Bionic Bigfoot as a kid... I might finally try to acquire a loose one in decent condition.
    The chest cover makes all the difference ... without it you usually can find the figure for like $15 - $20.00
    .................................................. .......................

I made my own custom bigfoot box and a fur suit for my Kenner Bigfoot.
    Action Figure Nostalgic since the 1970's. Battlestar Galactica 1978 Classic Fan.

Six Million Dollar Man Fan and Co-Host of The Atari 5200 Podcast http://theatari5200superpodcast.libs...new-beginnings

Images
    A friend of mine gave one to me as a gift (minus the chest plate) about 15 years ago. And yes I'll admit there have been a few times I've watched SMDM playing w. Steve and Sasquatch. I even bought the Zica versions for my 18 boy dolls.

100_5301.jpg
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

It was a boring toy. It had a chest plate .. and that's it. You should have been able to tear his arm off like Steve did in the iconic episode.

I had the Six Million Dollar Man doll and the rocket you could put him into. I don't know about anything else from that line but I know I never had Bigfoot. And in 1978 another Kenner toy line made of smaller figures from a new movie would take over my attention....