X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Spoof email from DST Chuck

Did anybody else get a spoof email from Chuck at Diamond Select Toys, with a cloud link to a document to review and sign? The title of the email was "Project". I figured it was an NDA, but it was a scam. So, it wasn't really from Chuck. I'm not trying to start something here, just curious to see if I was the only one targeted. Very strange, indeed. I've only talked to one person about how I'd like to be involved in one of their projects. I got the email on April 25th.
    Last edited by LonnieFisher; May 6, '18, 12:01 AM.
  • Brazoo
    Permanent Member
    • Feb 14, 2009

Sounds like his email's been hacked. I get a lot of phishing emails with files/links called "project" or "payment" from people.

It's probably a good idea to change your password on your email as well. Or maybe check this site to see if your emails were part of any of the bigger data breaches:
    Have I Been Pwned allows you to search across multiple data breaches to see if your email address or phone number has been compromised.

Comment

• Goblin19
      Talkative Member
      • May 2, 2002

Gotten a lot of those emails at work from people or companies I know. They always try to get you to open an attachment.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎