Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Troubleshooter custom: persuade me.

Images

Troubleshooter custom: persuade me.

I have a nice Troubleshooter (love those treads!) that I plan to customize. Should I:

1. Make it for Atomic Man

2. or, the Man of Evil?

Persuade me.

(Of course, if someone will sell me a green Action Man ATV, I'll make both lol.)
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Atomic Man. Always go with the classic version.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

First you have an EXTRA ATV? Atomic Man all the way. I like to make customs staying vintage but that's me. Atomic Man needs a rockin' vehicle to stop the Intruders and other monsters out there! I think the Arcane guy could use a custom designed out of one of the walking Robots from the Power Traveler line or the newer Hulkbuster Armor customized. Gotta pick up Hulkbuster Armor for a custom project rules be hanged it's just cool. Good Luck!

Images
    Lol. Not extra, just a nice but incomplete Troubleshooter I nabbed and buffed up. I had intended to make a villain's M.A.R.S. Industries rover, but I occurred to me Atomic Man could use some wheels. I appreciate the suggestions!
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Go with Atomic Man. That way you can get all of the goodies Cotswolds has for the ATV for Atomic Man. Like that little drone helicopter with the wrist controller.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Man of Evil, call it the Trouble Maker
    Planet Earth is Blue