X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Troubleshooter custom: persuade me.

I have a nice Troubleshooter (love those treads!) that I plan to customize. Should I:

1. Make it for Atomic Man

2. or, the Man of Evil?

Persuade me.

(Of course, if someone will sell me a green Action Man ATV, I'll make both lol.)
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • Werewolf
    Inhuman
    • Jul 14, 2003

Atomic Man. Always go with the classic version.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• Neutron X
      Persistent Member
      • Dec 22, 2007

First you have an EXTRA ATV? Atomic Man all the way. I like to make customs staying vintage but that's me. Atomic Man needs a rockin' vehicle to stop the Intruders and other monsters out there! I think the Arcane guy could use a custom designed out of one of the walking Robots from the Power Traveler line or the newer Hulkbuster Armor customized. Gotta pick up Hulkbuster Armor for a custom project rules be hanged it's just cool. Good Luck!

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Lol. Not extra, just a nice but incomplete Troubleshooter I nabbed and buffed up. I had intended to make a villain's M.A.R.S. Industries rover, but I occurred to me Atomic Man could use some wheels. I appreciate the suggestions!
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• jwyblejr
          galactic yo-yo
          • Apr 6, 2006

Go with Atomic Man. That way you can get all of the goodies Cotswolds has for the ATV for Atomic Man. Like that little drone helicopter with the wrist controller.

Comment

• thunderbolt
            Hi Ernie!!!
            • Feb 15, 2004

Man of Evil, call it the Trouble Maker
            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎