Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 85 of 86 FirstFirst ... 606570758083848586 LastLast

Thread: Official Rate the last movie you watched thread

Images
    Blog Entries
    It's a well-made, thoughtful creature-feature I really enjoy. I'd love a Mego of The Thing, I think it would be ideal for the relaunched company.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Last movie watched: "Southern Comfort" starring Keith Carradine and Powers Boothe... Haven't seen this since the old days of VHS rentals, it still holds up. 4/5.

^^ Oh yeah! SC became a cult classic in teenage land… fear the swamp; good movie!

I watched four different Ultraman movies last week. They were all fun. Nothing groundbreaking. Just mindless Toku fun. I still prefer the Showa stuff, but Ultraman Zero and Tiga are cool.
    Looking for Green Arrow accessories, Doctor Who Sonic Screwdriver, and Japanese Popy Megos (Battle Fever J, Battle of the Planets, Kamen Rider, Ultraman)

Blog Entries
    Dead End Drive In- 1986- 7/10
    I don't know why it took me so long to watch this, it's by one of my favourite directors and it's a dystopian future movie. After the economic collapse in the 1990s, teenagers are herded up into Drive Ins and fed all the drugs they want while they watch B-Movies (all by the same director). This all goes south when they begin adding immigrants to the pile. The lead is pretty compelling (despite being in his mid 30s) and I became smitten with Natalie McCurry who plays his gorgeous girlfriend. A stylish and fun (if a bit silly) movie.

Images
    Under Siege (1992)

This is the only Steven Seagal movie I can tolerate

m
    .................................................. .......................

Filmed in Supermarionation, 2014: 8/10

Sylvia & Gerry Anderson fans will very much like. Interesting project recreating some of the original production techniques with digital post, along with a high altitude overview (insider info/recollection) the production company's history. Not the true-making-of I was hoping for, but it still has great content from such inventive media.

Well Boyfriend & I finally watched New Mutants and I was shocked at how good it was. I would have loved to see the second part where the New Mutants went to Xavier's school but that is not going to happen.
    Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Images
    Hard Kill on Netflix w/ Bruce Willis. It was bad; don't bother. Bad acting, bad dialogue, stupid plotting, lame tactics. It's a shoot ém up taking place inside of one industrial complex, but the set-up makes no sense. Then there's plenty of automatic weapons fire, but the good guys are impossible to hit while the bad guys drop like flies. People are standing out in the open or taking cover behind cardboard boxes, wooden pallets, or plywood. It's just bad.

Agree on New Mutants - good movie; wish they'd continue.

Images
    ^ I forgot about Hard to Kill … gotta rewatch it …

edited to correct my post … Got movies confused
    .................................................. .......................