Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone heard from enyawd72?

Super solid dude, hope to see him back. He sold me some amazing stuff at such a low price I actually felt halfway guilty (he knew what he had, it wasn't a con or anything like that, he just wanted to get his stuff into the hands of someone who appreciated it)
    "If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbutsu View Post
    Super solid dude, hope to see him back. He sold me some amazing stuff at such a low price I actually felt halfway guilty (he knew what he had, it wasn't a con or anything like that, he just wanted to get his stuff into the hands of someone who appreciated it)
    I think he was that way with many sales, from what I've heard. His collectibles are always very high-grade.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

I'm still around...appreciate the fact that I was missed!

I have a few new goodies to share...some updated Lumnators photography!

Currently on the bench...Aurora Phantom 2.0 done in James Bama's box art colors!

And last, this incredible life size Aurora Creature head...it's 1 of only 5 in existence, made of fiberglass.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by enyawd72 View Post
    I have a few new goodies to share...some updated Lumnators photography!
    Nice! I always really liked those.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Cool stuff--good to see you post your work again.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Love seeing your work, man. That Creature head is just sick.
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

That Creature head is splendid. I'd love someone to cast it and make a latex mask.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

Images
    Glad you're safe....thought you might have been abducted by Aliens, captured and eaten by a Sasquatch, or scared to death by a ghost!

Just kidding!

-Chris

Images
    He'll be missed here.
    "When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party."