• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J.B.
    Guild Navigator
    • Jun 23, 2010

Has anyone heard from enyawd72?

Dwayne's been oddly quiet for a month.
    You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.
  • Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

Hope everything is okay with him.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• sprytel
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 26, 2009

Hmm... His last activity was April 24 but his last post was way back on March 29. Not sure what to make of that.

I'll echo the hope that everything is ok. He is an interesting and talented fellow.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

I messaged Dwayne last weekend with some modeling questions. He indicated he was okay but was breaking from the forum. I echoed the appreciation expressed here for his creativity, talent and contributions.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• J.B.
          Guild Navigator
          • Jun 23, 2010

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          I messaged Dwayne last weekend with some modeling questions. He indicated he was okay but was breaking from the forum. I echoed the appreciation expressed here for his creativity, talent and contributions.
          Did he mention his reason(s) for breaking from the Forum? Seemed pretty happy here.
          You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I thought he was, too. I recommend you contact him directly as I don't know all the details.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Hedji
              Citizen of Gotham
              • Nov 17, 2012

I'm playing phone tag with him. I feel like a bad friend because I've been so busy I haven't returned his call from a week ago. I'm not worried though. Dwaynes a tough hombre, and he just likes to take breaks now and again.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                Permanent Member
                • Sep 15, 2014

Originally posted by Hedji
                I'm not worried though. Dwaynes a tough hombre, and he just likes to take breaks now and again.
                Nothing wrong with that. If you go full tilt collecting toys or comics, etc without taking a break you probably should get your life priorities in order.

Comment

• Cornelius POTA
                  Persistent Member
                  • Jul 19, 2011

I'm always here guys!

I took a break from MM for a while, now back in the saddle.

Dwayne seems like a popular person here at MM, but just an FYI if you ever need a shoulder to lean on just give a shout out to ole Corny.
                  Cornelius POTA sigpic MEGO of the Planet Of The Apes :ape:
                  :smiley13: Cornelius is home.
                  I'm in a groove and on the move collecting Mego POTA figures. PM me anytime.

Comment

• palitoy
                    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                    • Jun 16, 2001

I enjoyed seeing his art projects but understand and respect the need to make a break, hope it's positive for him.
                    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• jimbutsu
                      Memory *is* RAM!
                      • Apr 11, 2002

Super solid dude, hope to see him back. He sold me some amazing stuff at such a low price I actually felt halfway guilty (he knew what he had, it wasn't a con or anything like that, he just wanted to get his stuff into the hands of someone who appreciated it)
                      "If you take a dog which is starving and feed him and make him prosperous, that dog will not bite you. This is the primary difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

Comment

• PNGwynne
                        Master of Fowl Play
                        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by jimbutsu
                        Super solid dude, hope to see him back. He sold me some amazing stuff at such a low price I actually felt halfway guilty (he knew what he had, it wasn't a con or anything like that, he just wanted to get his stuff into the hands of someone who appreciated it)
                        I think he was that way with many sales, from what I've heard. His collectibles are always very high-grade.

Comment

• enyawd72
                          Maker of Monsters!
                          • Oct 1, 2009

I'm still around...appreciate the fact that I was missed!

I have a few new goodies to share...some updated Lumnators photography!

Currently on the bench...Aurora Phantom 2.0 done in James Bama's box art colors!

And last, this incredible life size Aurora Creature head...it's 1 of only 5 in existence, made of fiberglass.

Comment

• Werewolf
                            Inhuman
                            • Jul 14, 2003

Originally posted by enyawd72
                            I have a few new goodies to share...some updated Lumnators photography!
                            Nice! I always really liked those.
                            You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• PNGwynne
                              Master of Fowl Play
                              • Jun 5, 2008

Cool stuff--good to see you post your work again.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎