Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mystery MEGO-like Fella - Anyone know who he is?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoNuts4Megos
    • Mar 21, 2018

Mystery MEGO-like Fella - Anyone know who he is?

Hey Megolomanics,

I picked up this guy (in images below) at a show on the weekend thinking him MEGO. He was in a junk bin, wearing a Action Jackson spy suit - needed him for his knee joints. Got home, took a closer look and noticed that there were no markings on him anywhere. I can't find him in the Galleries and can't see him in anything Tim-Mee so now I'm really curious. I was thinking that his head looked too small for the body but the colouring of the head and body are very close so they may be a match. His coloring is sort of an olive-ish tone that I've not seen before, though his arms looks normal.

Does anyone have any thoughts on who/what he might be?

• Brown Bear
    Still Old School
    • Feb 14, 2008

Looks like a 7 inch Lion Rock head on an 8 inch body but hard to tell from that small pic what the head is. Cool find.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• MegoNuts4Megos
      • Mar 21, 2018

Cool. Here's a better shot of the head:

Thanks!

Comment

• Brown Bear
        Still Old School
        • Feb 14, 2008

I've seen that head before but can't remember. Pretty sure it's not mego.
        Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

80's knock-off Ninja head?
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Vermillion-Windmere
            • Oct 2, 2012

The one I have, has a karate outfit on if that helps. Think they were some kind of knockoff karate figures.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Maybe one of the Bible figures? was there a David in that set? David vs Goliath. It's not an 8" Mego head.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎