Thread: Mystery MEGO-like Fella - Anyone know who he is?

Mystery MEGO-like Fella - Anyone know who he is?

Hey Megolomanics,

I picked up this guy (in images below) at a show on the weekend thinking him MEGO. He was in a junk bin, wearing a Action Jackson spy suit - needed him for his knee joints. Got home, took a closer look and noticed that there were no markings on him anywhere. I can't find him in the Galleries and can't see him in anything Tim-Mee so now I'm really curious. I was thinking that his head looked too small for the body but the colouring of the head and body are very close so they may be a match. His coloring is sort of an olive-ish tone that I've not seen before, though his arms looks normal.

Does anyone have any thoughts on who/what he might be?

Images
    Looks like a 7 inch Lion Rock head on an 8 inch body but hard to tell from that small pic what the head is. Cool find.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Cool. Here's a better shot of the head:

Thanks!

Images
    I've seen that head before but can't remember. Pretty sure it's not mego.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Images
    80's knock-off Ninja head?
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

The one I have, has a karate outfit on if that helps. Think they were some kind of knockoff karate figures.

Maybe one of the Bible figures? was there a David in that set? David vs Goliath. It's not an 8" Mego head.