Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

Not a huge fan of James Corden or his show, but caught this last night on his program...

Not only are the cast members really big-hearted to play along, but can you imagine the thrills they brought to those folks in the comic shop? I’d’ve been plotzing all over the place! LOL!
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^That was pretty cool. The comic shop scene was great. I bet that woman with the Loki tattoo never washes her arm again.

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• Hedji
        Citizen of Gotham
        • Nov 17, 2012

Just got back from IMAX 3D. This is it, gang. It lives up to the hype. This is like your favorite mega team up comic come to life. Can't believe they pulled it off, balancing all those characters and making it work. Marvel has plenty of detractors out there, but I think anyone would be hard pressed not to acknowledge the astonishing accomplishment of the universe they've exponentially built over 10 years of movies. So much payoff, so much entertainment. Go see it with a packed theater and cheer on the good guys.

The 3D was splendid.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 20, 2011

Originally posted by Hedji
          Just got back from IMAX 3D. This is it, gang. It lives up to the hype. This is like your favorite mega team up comic come to life. Can't believe they pulled it off, balancing all those characters and making it work. Marvel has plenty of detractors out there, but I think anyone would be hard pressed not to acknowledge the astonishing accomplishment of the universe they've exponentially built over 10 years of movies. So much payoff, so much entertainment. Go see it with a packed theater and cheer on the good guys.

The 3D was splendid.
          Hoping to catch it in 3D IMAX over the weekend. I'm glad you dug it!
          sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Hector
            el Hombre de Acero
            • May 19, 2003

The Marvel Bunch video was awesome, thanks for posting, lol.

Star Lord and Black Panther had the biggest audience reactions (Loki at the end too). And Black Widow and Dr Strange had the best voices...

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

Ah, hello brother!

Shut up!

sigpic

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                Muddling through
                • Oct 4, 2008

everyone in the theater I was in cheered and clapped when a certain character finally arrived in Wakanda. what a great movie. lot's great humor with the characters all jumbled together

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                  Verbose Member
                  • Mar 7, 2004

Biggest opening ever. Not surprising, but still very impressive, of course!!!

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎