Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Plethera to Plunder!

Images
    Blog Entries
    I can't see the pics due to all the pop ups on photobucket. Tried twice, second time was worse.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderbolt View Post
    I can't see the pics due to all the pop ups on photobucket. Tried twice, second time was worse.
    There are a lot of popups. He has 3 pages of pics, but some of the highlights of what he has for sale include:

A bunch of vintage, loose mego figures in various states of completion
    (Spock: Pants & shirt, Superman: complete, rough sticker, Joker: jumpsuit only, Batgirl & Robin: no clothes or accessories, Batman: Jumpsuit and boots only, Spider-man: complete, Capt. America: jumpsuit and boots, female figure missing lower half of right arm: no clothes or accessories, 12" Hulk in incorrect, blue pants [I think I owned that exact one at one time -Haha!], Steve Scout pants and shirt, Superman / Capt. A Boots, Spider-Man head and suit with no body)

Set of 4 CTVT carded Space 1999 figures
    boxed Mego-like Dark Phoenix
    Boxed ToyBiz Wolverine Combat Cave / X-Men Danger Room
    Boxed ToyBiz mini blackbird jet
    Boxed Johnny Lightning Batmobile
    bunch of Batman / Detective comics around the Knightfall era
    A Death in the Family trade paperback
    Last edited by generic; May 3, '18 at 11:07 AM.
    Nostalgia just ainít what it used to be.

New Photo Site

Hello all,
    I do appologize for the photobucket menagerie so I moved everything to a new Flicker account and have tested in chrome and firefox which appears to be working fine. Here is the link to all the pics I have posted to date. Once again, if you see anything of interest just PM me with an offer or even if you have a question. Thanks again for looking. The link is https://www.flickr.com/photos/154141820@N07/?

TC

the Flicker account is much easier viewing. I hadn't realized how bad Photobucket had become.

Yeah they really went crazy with the ads. You in western NC? I am in the foothills about 30 mins or so from Boone. Let me know if there is anything of interest to you. TC

Images
    Interested in the Batman Colorforms. Can you PM me a price?
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Well Folks,
    It looks like there is not much interest in what I have to sell which is cool I understand completely. I was going to add some more items but it seems like a mute point at this time to try it. I am going to begin moving all of it to EBAY unfortunately but if there is anything at all you want to make an offer on please do so asap before it is listed on EBAY. Thanks to all who I have dealt with and all of you MM members for taking time to look at least. All my best. TC

Hey folks,
    Before I put this stuff on EBAY I wanted to see if there are any members out there that collect vintage 12" 60's and 70's GI Joes. I need some more figures to finish up on my sets so I would be willing to trade with anyone that can help out here. I have put together many original adventure sets but I ran out of joes to put them on. I will be looking around for some but please PM me if you have interest in my stuff. Thanks. TC

Images
    Hi
    I just seen your ad. Have you put these item on ebay yet?
    I'm interested in the Batman Knightfall series all issues.
    LMK

Jeff
    Who stole my stuff !!!

Hey Jeff,
    No sir I have not made to the comics yet. I have the entire series of Nightfall and I will take $40 plus shipping if you are really interested. I have seen #500 go for more than $10 on the average alone. Let me know. Davis.