Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Plethera to Plunder!

Jeff,

Good afternoon. How much are you asking for the Super Powers items and carded/boxed mego's?

Thanks,

Lee

Are you talking about the boxed super power vehicles and all the figures? You just want the packaged Mego's and not the loose ones? I have already began listing some of them on Ebay but I don't know if I got to the cards and boxed ones. Let me check and make sure before I quote you a price. Thanks. TC

TC,

Good morning. Yes, all the Super Powers boxed, carded and loose items. Along, with the packaged mego's. Are the mego's in original packaging?

Thanks,

Lee

Images
    PM Sent on Green Goblin
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Packaging Qyestion

Hi Lee,
    For as long as I have had these I have never doubted the originality of the packaging. I would like to say yes but I can't honestly say since I have had them I never thought about it before. I just like that they are packaged and in mint condition and that is what I look for the most. I know this does not answer the question directly but it is the best I can offer you. Thanks. TC

Quote Originally Posted by superherocrazy View Post
    TC,

Good morning. Yes, all the Super Powers boxed, carded and loose items. Along, with the packaged mego's. Are the mego's in original packaging?

Thanks,

Lee

BUMP!!! BUMP!!! I am still looking to trade for vintage GI Joes if anyone is interested PM me please. I am slowly putting this stuff on ebay so the quicker you can contact me the better. Thanks. TC

I am also looking for a pair of joker shoes and his coat to complete my figure if anyone has them and wants to trade let me know please. I am also looking for a Robin outfit with shoes and belt.