• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trekercollecter
    Museum Patron
    • May 22, 2008

For Sale A Plethera to Plunder!

Hi All,
    For the next couple of weeks I will be reducing my collections in order to downsize due to unfortunate circumstances. I have to sell my house and move into a much smaller place I can afford so needless to say there will be quite a bit of stuff going up for sale. I don't have the time to price this stuff so just PM me your best offer please as I don't have time to debate pricing. I know you are all aware of what stuff is worth and if not check ebay and you can get an idea. I will try to remove the stuff that gets sold ASAP but please bear with me. I am truly sad about losing my childhood toys with so many memories but I simply can't house all of it unless I have a big building or garage of which I have neither. Thanks for your support and I hope you find something you like if not ask or keep checking. Here is a link to my Photoshop album to view everything. I really don't want to take up storage space on the MM servers by posting all this. http://s413.photobucket.com/user/djn...0Trade%20Album

Take Care and God Bless you all for looking.
    TC
  • trekercollecter
    Museum Patron
    • May 22, 2008

Update!! I just posted more pics on the same link above. I broke out the good mego stuff this time! It really kills me to let these go but I would rather them go you my MM friends who I know will appreciate and take care of them. Cap is still abailable.
    Last edited by trekercollecter; Apr 24, '18, 8:03 PM.

Comment

• trekercollecter
      Museum Patron
      • May 22, 2008

I am truly suprised that there is nothing I have that could go to a good home which is quite disappointing as I really don't want to have to sell on ebay. I was really hoping to find some of you members that would appreciate what I am having to sacrafice just as I know some of you have had to in the 10 years I have been a member. It's ok if there is nothing I have that interests anyone here or perhaps I am not approching this in the right way but regardless I will leave the link up for the rest of the weekend if you still want to check it out. If anyone has any helpful suggestions on selling here or on ebay I would be very appreciative for the advice. Thank you all who have at least looked at my link. Take Care and God Bless. TC.

Comment

• Godzilla
        Permanent Member
        • Nov 3, 2002

You have good stuff, but just nothing I need. Thanks for posting and good luck!
        Mortui Vivos Docent
        The Dead Teach the Living

Comment

• trekercollecter
          Museum Patron
          • May 22, 2008

Thank you as well. TC.

Comment

• generic
            Persistent Member
            • Jun 25, 2009

I just sent you a PM on a few pieces. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble selling. Although people do still come here, the forums aren't as busy as they were in the late 90s / early 2000s. I think a lot of the traffic has moved to facebook.
            Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

• trekercollecter
              Museum Patron
              • May 22, 2008

I never thought about Facebook. Yeah I know what you mean I really did most of my trades in 2008-2010 with Bryan, MegoSpidey and more. I just hate not seeing them going to avid mego lovers such as yourself and others here. I guess it is what it is sir. I have to downsize and that is the bottom line like it or not.....NOT! Thanks for the chat. TC

Comment

• trekercollecter
                Museum Patron
                • May 22, 2008

Just added more stuff and more tomorrow we added. TC

Comment

• trekercollecter
                  Museum Patron
                  • May 22, 2008

Hey Everyone,
                  I just added a ton of stuff and I am certain you will enjoy gazing at some of the awesomeness! TC.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                    Hi Ernie!!!
                    • Feb 15, 2004

I can't see the pics due to all the pop ups on photobucket.
                    You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

I can't see the pics due to all the pop ups on photobucket. Tried twice, second time was worse.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• generic
                        Persistent Member
                        • Jun 25, 2009

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                        I can't see the pics due to all the pop ups on photobucket. Tried twice, second time was worse.
                        There are a lot of popups. He has 3 pages of pics, but some of the highlights of what he has for sale include:

A bunch of vintage, loose mego figures in various states of completion
                        (Spock: Pants & shirt, Superman: complete, rough sticker, Joker: jumpsuit only, Batgirl & Robin: no clothes or accessories, Batman: Jumpsuit and boots only, Spider-man: complete, Capt. America: jumpsuit and boots, female figure missing lower half of right arm: no clothes or accessories, 12" Hulk in incorrect, blue pants [I think I owned that exact one at one time -Haha!], Steve Scout pants and shirt, Superman / Capt. A Boots, Spider-Man head and suit with no body)

Set of 4 CTVT carded Space 1999 figures
                        boxed Mego-like Dark Phoenix
                        Boxed ToyBiz Wolverine Combat Cave / X-Men Danger Room
                        Boxed ToyBiz mini blackbird jet
                        Boxed Johnny Lightning Batmobile
                        bunch of Batman / Detective comics around the Knightfall era
                        A Death in the Family trade paperback
                        Last edited by generic; May 3, '18, 11:07 AM.
                        Nostalgia just ain’t what it used to be.

Comment

• trekercollecter
                          Museum Patron
                          • May 22, 2008

New Photo Site

Hello all,
                          I do appologize for the photobucket menagerie so I moved everything to a new Flicker account and have tested in chrome and firefox which appears to be working fine. Here is the link to all the pics I have posted to date. Once again, if you see anything of interest just PM me with an offer or even if you have a question. Thanks again for looking. The link is https://www.flickr.com/photos/154141820@N07/?

TC

Comment

• Saroyan
                            Persistent Member
                            • Oct 4, 2011

the Flicker account is much easier viewing. I hadn't realized how bad Photobucket had become.

Comment

• trekercollecter
                              Museum Patron
                              • May 22, 2008

Yeah they really went crazy with the ads. You in western NC? I am in the foothills about 30 mins or so from Boone. Let me know if there is anything of interest to you. TC

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎