Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Order your Type S bodies at 25% off!

Quote Originally Posted by jmoytung View Post
    Thanks for the reply, but I was asking about the hands. Will the hands be accepted into these bodies or do you need to modify the hands by either shaving around the stem or adding material to the stem in order for it to fit into the figure.

I own the EMCE figures, but have not acquired the Type S bodies yet so I don't know if the arm socket will simply allow the EMCE hands to fit in without difficulty.
    I only put a Captain America and Brown Suit Wolverine on Type S bodies and the hands fit nice and snug, especially on Cap, no extra work required...

Full disclosure though, not all of the costumes fit the body perfectly, as some of the suits run small. Modern Captain America's suit doesn't come all the way up in the crotch area, but Modern Deadpool, while snug, fits pretty well on the Type S. Brown Suit Wolverine's costumes fits the Type S body pretty well too, although the hippy-ness of the body is noticeable.

Thank you. I do plan on ordering the bodies and was trying to allocate for the rest of the Diamond Select/EMCE costumes and of course the hands. Good to know about possible shortcomings.

David, I'd like to pre-order multiple bodies, but it seems the system won't let me-- it's not offering more than two total. A glitch, or are you really sold out of the pre-order?

Quote Originally Posted by rodkeith View Post
    David, I'd like to pre-order multiple bodies, but it seems the system won't let me-- it's not offering more than two total. A glitch, or are you really sold out of the pre-order?
    I just tried to order too. Same issue.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    I just tried to order too. Same issue.
    Try again, I made some adjustments.

Dave
    Castaway Toys... bringing back the action!

Hmmmm... says 'out of stock' for me. I may have missed whatever amount you put in and someone else swooped in and got 'em before I did.

Quote Originally Posted by David Lee View Post
    Try again, I made some adjustments.

Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by rodkeith View Post
    Hmmmm... says 'out of stock' for me. I may have missed whatever amount you put in and someone else swooped in and got 'em before I did.
    Yep, me too, as I missed Dave's post yesterday.

I also wanted to buy a few bodies, and now there are no more. Bummer.

If they still show in my shopping cart, are they being reserved?

See that the site now has them listed in stock, and managed to place an order. Thanks David!