Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assorted monster & sci-fi model kits for sale!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Obibob
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jul 27, 2007

Assorted monster & sci-fi model kits for sale!!!

Hi Everyone, I picked up a bunch of models kits recently from a guy at work and I figured I'd list the extras to see if anyone was interested in them. Most of these are kits have been opened, a couple are sealed, and one is partially built. Some of the boxes are NOT pristine, in fact, they're in pretty rough shape, so if that's very important to you please look closely at the photos. Otherwise, these are nice kits best for building and displaying the final results. Model kits are not really my thing, so I did the best I could with the pricing taking into account that they are open box kits. From what I can gather, some of them seem to be somewhat rare. Prices do not include shipping, but I will only charge the actual amount to get your stuff to you based on your preferences. PayPal (gift option) is preferred, but if you need a different payment option, just let me know and I'll see what I can do. Thanks for looking and please PM me if you have any questions, or if you want to make an offer (i.e. or Best Offer~OBO). I can also send additional photos upon request.

HALCYON (1994) PREDATOR 2 (OPEN BOX) $30.00 OBO

HALCYON (1994) ALIEN WARRIOR (OPEN BOX - PARTIALLY BUILT) $30.00 OBO

HALCYON (1994) ALIEN (OPEN BOX) $30.00 OBO

HALCYON (1992) ALIEN3 CREATURE (OPEN BOX) $40.00 OBO

MONOGRAM (1991) NEON LUMINATORS - DRACULA, THE WOLFMAN, THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, & THE MUMMY (SEALED) SOLD

MONOGRAM (1994) THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA (SEALED) $25.00 OBO

HORIZON (1992) BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA (OPEN BOX) $20.00 OBO

LINDBERG (1996) ID4 ALIEN EXOSKELETON (OPEN BOX) $10.00 OBO

LINDBERG (1995) GODZILLA - SNAP-FIT (OPEN BOX) $30.00 OBO

AMT/ERTL (1996) GIGANTICS - HUGE TARANTULA, RAMPAGING SCORPION, & COLOSSAL MANTIS (OPEN BOX) SOLD

POLAR LIGHTS (1995) THE ADDAMS FAMILY HAUNTED HOUSE - GLOW IN THE DARK (OPEN BOX) SOLD

Last edited by Obibob; Apr 27, '18, 11:23 PM. Reason: Added Addams Family photo & fixed other pix
  • Obibob
    Museum Super Collector
    • Jul 27, 2007

Sorry about the thumbnails, I've fixed all of the pictures so that you can see them without a magnifying glass!

Comment

• jacoblb
      Persistent Member
      • May 7, 2009

I really love these. Wish I had the scratch to afford them. I would love to own the Godzilla and all the Universal Studios monsters. Good stuff!

Comment

• Obibob
        Museum Super Collector
        • Jul 27, 2007

Bump! I've lowered some prices - and I'm still open to reasonable offers. Last shot before FeeBay!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎