Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: James West is never chilly.

Images
    WWW was scheduled to return in '69, but it was getting hammered for its violence and CBs threw in the towel.
    I would hate to have to tell Robert Conrad he was cancelled.

Chris
    http://megomuseum.com/community/signaturepics/sigpic22_1.gif

Images
    I bet it was worse than knocking that battery off his shoulder.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Or challenging him in the Tug of War.

Images
    Yes, unless you are Gabe Kaplan.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Haha! I was flipping through a stack of old magazines I bought at a thrift shop today, and this was in the first one I picked up. Had to post it for you!!

20180418_204626-1.jpg20180418_204626-1.jpg

Images
    lol BOTNS was always fun, thanks. I can't say that's a flattering trunks color, though.

I bet he would have made a cool James Bond back in the day.