Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FTC Blue Batmobile

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    So, I decided to open my black Batcycle and the most exciting thing was the stickers... I forgot all of the stickers that the FTC Batcycle came with, as this is my first one.

I no longer need to find Bat logo stickers and now I have my Super Friends Batmobile

Attachment 22675

Attachment 22676
    Showing off the new whip....

Attachment 22677
    Batman, with a nice, tight fit in his mini-Batmobile!

The red Bats on the wheels throw it off a little, but.. eh. It's a toy!

Too bad my SF Batman's body sucks
    The red bats do distract a bit...Maybe Paint them Black?
    other than Batman's cape catching fire on the exhaust pipes
    it looks great!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't do it for the haters, I do it for the players." --snoop dogg

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TRDouble View Post
    So, I decided to open my black Batcycle and the most exciting thing was the stickers... I forgot all of the stickers that the FTC Batcycle came with, as this is my first one.

I no longer need to find Bat logo stickers and now I have my Super Friends Batmobile

Attachment 22675

Attachment 22676
    Showing off the new whip....

Attachment 22677
    Batman, with a nice, tight fit in his mini-Batmobile!

The red Bats on the wheels throw it off a little, but.. eh. It's a toy!

Too bad my SF Batman's body sucks
    Let me start off by thanking you for the pics. It's always a very welcomed sight. My first thought was how tiny that batmobile looks with Batman standing next to it. Are these new ones smaller than the originals? I'm currently Batmobileless at the moment. I had one when I was a kid, but that was in the last century.

Batman in the Batmobile looks really good. Total redemption in the end. It's looks perfect for a Super Power's Batmobile. All we need now is a Mego-sized Justice Jogger.

Quote Originally Posted by darkbros View Post
    The red bats do distract a bit...Maybe Paint them Black?
    other than Batman's cape catching fire on the exhaust pipes
    it looks great!
    LOL. I know! That Super Friends cape is just too big to fit inside the car.

I thought about painting the red bats on the wheels, but when you see them with the red interior, it kind of grows on you and looks less distracting. Time will tell what I decided to do...

Quote Originally Posted by greensavage2000 View Post
    Let me start off by thanking you for the pics. It's always a very welcomed sight. My first thought was how tiny that batmobile looks with Batman standing next to it. Are these new ones smaller than the originals? I'm currently Batmobileless at the moment. I had one when I was a kid, but that was in the last century.

Batman in the Batmobile looks really good. Total redemption in the end. It's looks perfect for a Super Power's Batmobile. All we need now is a Mego-sized Justice Jogger.
    I haven't pulled out my original Batmobile to compare, but it appears to be the same size as the original Batmobile; it was also small and compact. As a display piece, Batman definitely needs to be inside of the car. He does look silly standing next to it. I'm not sure how it will look with Robin sitting next to him though. I will try that sometime in the next week.