Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Love 4 LJN's Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Figures?

Images
    I did not appreciate them at the time. While I was huge into D&D, I thought the figures were too colorful and toy-like... I wanted figures that looked like the '81 Excalibur movie. But now that I'm an adult, I think these figures are awesome. They got loads of charm.

I collected this line in the late 90's/early 00's and if I had the money and all that I would collect it again. A creative and pretty well done line. The figures lend themselves to the imagination quite well. I always thought a toy company would do an updated line while I was collecting it but of course that didn't happen. I did have one of the figures as a kid but that was all as my folks couldn't afford everything.

I have three of the PVC figures (Troll, Minotaur, and Shambling Mound) and one of the storybooks Werewolf posted (the one on the left atop the Basic Set box). I picked those three up at a Gen Con auction about 10-12 years ago, but haven't gotten any more since, though I would if I ran into them in the wild when I had a buying budget.

-M

Always liked this line. Back in about 85? I remember a full wall of the PVCs at KB toys, $.10 a piece. I bought $5 worth. I had boxes of them. Gave them all away when we moved 3 yrs later.

Yes, those were great. They were so cool.

One day, I'll bid on a Fortress of Fangs.

Of the PVC ones, I always loved the Umber Hulk's Treasure!

Yep. I have these. Great, under-rated line.
    I am more than machine. More than man. More than a fusion of the two.