Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP: Need Tall GI Joe boots - no laces

Images

HELP: Need Tall GI Joe boots - no laces

Does anyone have an extra pair of tall black boots (without laces) to fit a vintage GI Joe body?

If so, please shoot me a pm and a price.

Thanks!

BB
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Images
    Do you mean jackboots or cavalry boots? Must they be vintage?
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Do you mean jackboots or cavalry boots? Must they be vintage?
    I'm making a SuperJoe on a vintage body, so doesn't have to be vintage. Just needs to have no laces. I tried ordering a pair from Cotsworld but they've HUGE. I'd prefer not to steal a pair from my 90's Star Wars guys if I can.

Thanks for asking.

Images
    Did they come with Cotswold jackboots? I would think those would look huge on a vintage Joe with a Super Joe suit. Would standard black Captain Action boots work?
    Nostalgia just ainít what it used to be.

Images
    Cotswold's Elite Brigade repro uniforms and boots tend to run large, and they will look oversized with a knit suit as for Super Joe. I doubt if Hasbro's '90s boots will fit a Joe, the Joe feet are much larger/longer. Cots used to sell their own sculpt of rubber jackboots, but these seem out-of-stock.

Cots is selling a vintage pair of Action Man jackboots, these may fit better for you. Also, I will check my parts to see if I have any extra motorcycle or jackboots, these would be more recent molds in rubber.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    BTW, Hobbycrash Geyperman is selling repro German boots. These may be smaller, but almost certainly thinner. Also, the shipping is $$$.

Images
    Thanks guys!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by PNGwynne View Post
    Also, I will check my parts to see if I have any extra motorcycle or jackboots, these would be more recent molds in rubber.
    Awesome. Thank you so much!

I have a box load of vintage joe boots and other items. I will check for you and get back asap. TC.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trekercollecter View Post
    I have a box load of vintage joe boots and other items. I will check for you and get back asap. TC.
    Thanks. I appreciate it. I'm making a 12 inch SuperJoe.