X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MRP
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by bleit1701
    Hey, Mego Meet is Friday and Saturday. Sunday will be too late!
    Oops. I guess I read the dates/days wrong. No way for me to get off work Friday or Saturday, so looks like it's will be a no go for me.

-M
    "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• ScottA
      Original Member
      • Jun 25, 2001

So where are these located in the store? I'll hit a Meijer or two on the way to Mego Meet.
      sigpic WANTED: Boxed, Carded and Kresge Carded WGSH

Comment

• MRP
        Persistent Member
        • Jul 19, 2016

Originally posted by ScottA
        So where are these located in the store? I'll hit a Meijer or two on the way to Mego Meet.
        In the home decor section with the other framed art.

-M
        "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• MRP
          Persistent Member
          • Jul 19, 2016

I was at the same Meijer today and they seem to have restocked on that print (plus some other comic related prints). They had 3 copies.

If anyone is driving in to Mego Meet from the west and wants one of these canvas prints, , the Meijer is right off I70/rt. 68 about 40 minutes west of Columbus. Pretty much easy on/off to get there, maybe a 15 minute side trek from the highway round trip (plus whatever time you spend in the store).

-M

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Hmmm. I wonder if I can hit any on the way down.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎