Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 27101112

Thread: Mego Corps. Facebook page

Quote Originally Posted by EMCE Hammer View Post
    I am pretty pumped that I will finally be able to get a factory Jim Bob and Jason figure. Fingers crossed for Erin, Ben, Ike, etc.
    I really need a Miss Mamie/Miss Emily and recipe-making playset.

Images
    I am pretty pumped that I will finally be able to get a factory Jim Bob and Jason figure. Fingers crossed for Erin, Ben, Ike, etc.
    I'm, like, the opposite of Captain America, here. I don't understand that reference.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    I'm, like, the opposite of Captain America, here. I don't understand that reference.
    Sorry to be cryptic - it was a Waltons joke. Mego left out half of the family in their production run.

"Night Elizabeth!" "Night Jim Bob!"

Images
    I'm after an Ike Godsey figure myself. Maybe I'll spring for Cora Beth too.

Only one more day and we found out, right? I am very excited about the prospect of getting some Marvel Mego 8 inch figures. I hope it is a mix of reissues and new figures, maybe pick up where Mego left off with the 8 inch line, really no need for reissues, there are plenty of characters to make, if Mego had continued the 8 inch line, I have the feeling the Silver Surfer and some X-Men characters would have been next.
    Last edited by drogge; May 31, '18 at 1:10 PM.

Sorry to be cryptic - it was a Waltons joke. Mego left out half of the family in their production run.

"Night Elizabeth!" "Night Jim Bob!"
    My guess is that if they did continue the line with the missing kids, it probably wouldn't have faired that well with boys, maybe better for the girls, although I would have picked up the Baldwin sisters if it included Papa's recipe.

Images
    Sorry to be cryptic - it was a Waltons joke.
    Ah, okay, I really should have gotten that.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    the announcement will be at Megomeet.
    I get the distinct feeling that Brian knows something he isn't telling us...

Images
    The Orville, Archer, A-Team, and Miami Vice in 8 inch scale. Just putting that out there.

Images
    Somewhat off topic, but why are all the Mego groups on Facebook public? I never post in the ones I am a member of, and never bother joining new ones that are public. I never post in any groups that aren't closed or private, because I don't need every Tom, Dick and Sherry all up in all my Facebook business. Most groups, toy or other, I am a member of are closed or private. It also helps cut down on the bad seeds.
    Last edited by Remco Monster; Jul 13, '18 at 12:30 AM.