Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mego Corps. Facebook page

Images
    Wasn't there talk about Marty wanting to bring back Pet Rocks at one point in time? Maybe this is the announcement.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jwyblejr View Post
    Wasn't there talk about Marty wanting to bring back Pet Rocks at one point in time? Maybe this is the announcement.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    Ah, okay, I hope it's a real toy company again. The idea of being able to buy Mego toys at Kaybee fills me with happies.
    I don't think we will ever see mego figures return in that level. Any company that tries fails because the mass market just isn't there. You have two options create cheaply made figures and rehash and reuse lots of parts ala FTC or create collector level figures that are worth paying extra for. Its why the captain action relaunch failed in Toys R Us, but yet Sideshow style figures are still going strong. The market for Megos is collectors. The market for captain action is collectors. They have to make it work for that market.
    My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Images
    If they bring back the Pet Rock I hope it has improved articulation!

when you said pet rocks I first thought it was serious and was thinking rock lords lol

Wouldn't it be great if not only Mego came back, but the original sticker prices too. But I guess you'll need
    a time machine for that.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Which one? The Wayback Machine or the TARDIS?
    JediJaida

MEGO Corp just updated it's Facebook profile with the new official name MEGO Corporation and logo!

REAL MEGO is back! Cannot wait for news!

^ Previous to that they updated with a Micronauts image, but I was under the impression Hasbro now had the Micronauts rights, so I am not sure what the relationship between the updates on their page and the upcoming announcement is. I am hopeful, but trying not to let my expectations get too high.

-M

Im really curious if we get an announcement this Friday when the Netflix show airs...