Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Billy Mitchell loses Donkey Kong title

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    You know, when the film first came out Mitchell did go on record saying the editing framed him as the villain. I found that pretty plausible, he comes across as kind of a humourless person so it would be easy. Also, the film would look better with a "bad guy".

However, he started appearing on some late night radio show where the host stroked his ego a lot and got him talking, while i did find it funny, it made me realize the film captured him pretty well.
    I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but it sounds as if he is one of those guys that only has his ego and he will do what he can to keep his warped sense of self intact.

And as for Dinklage's character in "Pixels", I wondered the same thing when I caught it on TV not too long ago. I didn't think about it afterwards and quickly forgot about it all together, but it's pretty obvious that lots of people saw the connection to Mitchell.

Images
    Hes so smug for a guy with such a little accomplishment. Image the same same smugness for the worlds largest tinfoil ball or rubber band collection.

Blog Entries