Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: FTC Diana Prince

Images

FTC Diana Prince

Again, I'll let the pics speak for themselves. Like the other two female figures in this line (and others), her head is very loose on the neck post. She has virtually no chin.

Soft goods are nicely done even if the skirt is too short.

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

Images
    The frontal pictures are nice. Pretty looking female head...hoped she had more of a chin.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivaniski View Post
    The frontal pictures are nice. Pretty looking female head...hoped she had more of a chin.
    I'm seeing something different. Lopsided eyes and a crooked mouth (which could be the paint applicatoin). Not the worst but far from what could be. Especially for a character as iconic as WW.

Images
    Eek that skirt is way too short.
    WANTED: POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lilbrosj66 View Post
    I'm seeing something different. Lopsided eyes and a crooked mouth (which could be the paint applicatoin). Not the worst but far from what could be. Especially for a character as iconic as WW.
    I agree with you...However, not too bad for a female FTC head. I could repaint the eyes and mouth area. And thanks for the pictures.
    Last edited by Ivaniski; Apr 10, '18 at 5:05 PM.

i like diana prince ,not bad at all ,i like the fact that she has blue earings ,and when shes wonder women their red ,nice little touch good job FTC

Images
    Don't like they way they have her hair up like that. Makes her look bald in the back. Maybe they should have added more hair.