X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilbrosj66
    Persistent Member
    • Jul 4, 2011

FTC Diana Prince

Again, I'll let the pics speak for themselves. Like the other two female figures in this line (and others), her head is very loose on the neck post. She has virtually no chin.

Soft goods are nicely done even if the skirt is too short.

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1576.jpg

IMG_1582.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg
  • Ivaniski
    Persistent Member
    • Jun 24, 2007

The frontal pictures are nice. Pretty looking female head...hoped she had more of a chin.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by Ivaniski
      The frontal pictures are nice. Pretty looking female head...hoped she had more of a chin.
      I'm seeing something different. Lopsided eyes and a crooked mouth (which could be the paint applicatoin). Not the worst but far from what could be. Especially for a character as iconic as WW.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Eek that skirt is way too short.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Ivaniski
          Persistent Member
          • Jun 24, 2007

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
          I'm seeing something different. Lopsided eyes and a crooked mouth (which could be the paint applicatoin). Not the worst but far from what could be. Especially for a character as iconic as WW.
          I agree with you...However, not too bad for a female FTC head. I could repaint the eyes and mouth area. And thanks for the pictures.
          Last edited by Ivaniski; Apr 10, '18, 5:05 PM.

Comment

• tllgn
            Persistent Member
            • Feb 6, 2010

i like diana prince ,not bad at all ,i like the fact that she has blue earings ,and when shes wonder women their red ,nice little touch good job FTC

Comment

• jwyblejr
              galactic yo-yo
              • Apr 6, 2006

Don't like they way they have her hair up like that. Makes her look bald in the back. Maybe they should have added more hair.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎