Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Big Jim Sports Set (Big Jim Grail)

Big Jim Sports Set (Big Jim Grail)

Did anyone watch this auction? I have been looking for one of these since I was 7, it seems they show up once every year or 2. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I didn't expect it to go this high but it is in the best shape I've seen in many years. What do you guys think?
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-BIG...49=&rmvSB=true

Blog Entries
    I had no idea that these were so desirable. Usually, the only Jim stuff that gets this pricey is PACK and Cipsa stuff. Wow.

Really hard set to find set. I thought maybe $500 but was way off with it finishing at $900. Maybe some more will some out of the woodwork now? Looks like I will end up making a custom one if I can't find a affordable version. Maybe I can find measurements in Mattel Catalog?

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    I had no idea that these were so desirable. Usually, the only Jim stuff that gets this pricey is PACK and Cipsa stuff. Wow.
    I was thinking the same thing...And to be missing 2 or 3 small pieces too, this really must be one RARE set to find...